Friday, September 23, 2011

Welcome to brito's 3)
Graduate College Experience blog


Since August I have been working on getting my mind together. I have been in graduate school at Kent State University for a little more than a month studying to obtain my Master of Fine Arts degree in Visual Communication Design and it has been great! I have met great professionals, professors, peers, and friends. Likewise with my experience as Fulbright grantee from El Salvador, I have met great friends from all over the world.

I will be sharing my experiences with anyone that is interested in three ways:



Professional Development  >  Through a LinkedIn group
College and Graduate School life  >  Through this blog
The United States of America  >  Through my Flickr photo stream


Please feel free to post on any or all of these channels:


Phone:                      +1 (516) 724-6381
Skype:                      britodiego

My gmail and G+:       britodiego@gmail.com
My Yahoo pulse:         britodiego2012@yahoo.com
My Youtube channel:   youtube.com/britodiego

My home site:            britodiego.com
Facebook:                 facebook.com/britodiego
Twitter:                    twitter.com/britodiego        
StumbleUppon:          stumbleuppon.com/britodiego

Cheers!!! brito





No comments: